Unsubscribe from the blog
You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing us here.
- Money down the drain? How to avoid damages being sunk by remoteness.
- Oh no, not another case on good faith and rationality
- Triumph v Primus: A case study on breach of warranty
- What does “to the extent that” mean in a warranty claim accounts exclusion?
- Recitals to a contract: what is the purpose of a purpose clause?
- Have no reliance on non-reliance? Clauses excluding misrepresentation must be reasonable.
- What’s the ETA?
- Still sanctioned: “in order to comply with any mandatory provision of law”
- Will COVID-19 trigger a force majeure clause under my contract?
- “Ipso facto” clauses will no longer bee the obvious route out