Tel +44 20 3088 4957
Mob +44 7 810 794 774
Jason has advised on a wide range of commercial disputes including intellectual property and IT matters. He has a particular interest in EU and international comparative law as well as English contract law. Jason was selected for the London Super Lawyers for years 2013-15.
Posts by: Jason Rix
- Crimea river: Russia and Ukraine in bond case
- Is my document binding?
- Inspect before you sign: acceptance certificates and contractual estoppel
- Fetter not risk it: avoiding penalties and curtailing contractual rights
- Limiting liability under your contract
- Contractual right or discretion? How to tell the difference and why it matters.
- Strict contractual liability
- Rainer Evers
- Allocating risk: detailed specification vs. fitness for purpose
- Wishful thinking - when is an agreement a binding contract?
- Discretion: you actually own it and you have to exercise it properly
- Implied duty not to prevent performance
- Is this the promised end? Implied variation of a contract which has been expressly varied
- Boilerplate: Standard form, standard failings?
- Troubled times: force majeure
- Being discrete: when to worry about contractual discretion
- Good faith in English contract law – a fuss about nothing?