Posts by: Briony Langley-Miles
Unsubscribe from the blog
You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing us here.
- Still sanctioned: “in order to comply with any mandatory provision of law”
- What does “to the extent that” mean in a warranty claim accounts exclusion?
- May the force majeure event be with you?
- Recitals to a contract: what is the purpose of a purpose clause?
- “Ipso facto” clauses will no longer bee the obvious route out
- Money down the drain? How to avoid damages being sunk by remoteness.
- Have no reliance on non-reliance? Clauses excluding misrepresentation must be reasonable.
- Good faith: the (ad)venture continues
- Will COVID-19 trigger a force majeure clause under my contract?
- Fine words butter no parsnips: remedying a material breach