Posts by: Khush Kotecha
Unsubscribe from the blog
You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing us here.
- Best Reasonable Efforts to end a global pandemic
- Change in law can reduce management fee to zero: the sport straw
- No damages if proven breach is not an effective cause of loss: “bitter truth” for innocent parties
- Inducing a subsidiary’s breach of contract: Parental Misguidance
- All is fair (value) in love and war … and minority shareholder acquisitions
- What does “to the extent that” mean in a warranty claim accounts exclusion?
- Triumph v Primus: A case study on breach of warranty
- Have no reliance on non-reliance? Clauses excluding misrepresentation must be reasonable.
- Recitals to a contract: what is the purpose of a purpose clause?
- Implied duty not to prevent performance