Unsubscribe from the blog
You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing us here.
- What does “to the extent that” mean in a warranty claim accounts exclusion?
- Have no reliance on non-reliance? Clauses excluding misrepresentation must be reasonable.
- Damages-based agreement doesn’t exclude costs on early termination in retainer: DBA A-OK!
- Triumph v Primus: A case study on breach of warranty
- Recitals to a contract: what is the purpose of a purpose clause?
- Exemption and non-reliance clauses
- Is possession of a contract nine-tenths of the law?
- The ABCs of default
- The force of “subject to contract”
- Harsh but fair? Implied terms won’t save you if written agreement clear