Posts by: Abigail Holmes
Unsubscribe from the blog
You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing us here.
- What does “to the extent that” mean in a warranty claim accounts exclusion?
- Recitals to a contract: what is the purpose of a purpose clause?
- You haven’t bought my silence: confidentiality not a condition of settlement.
- Triumph v Primus: A case study on breach of warranty
- On notice – SPA tax claim unenforceable as inadequate notice given
- Money down the drain? How to avoid damages being sunk by remoteness.
- Have no reliance on non-reliance? Clauses excluding misrepresentation must be reasonable.
- What’s the ETA?
- Contractual right or discretion? How to tell the difference and why it matters.
- What does “prior to Completion” mean?