Posts by: Samantha Holland
- Your exclusion clause won't benefit from hindsight
- Making a clean break – are your termination clauses sufficiently slick?
- No chinks in the chain of causation: liability for continuing loss and third party acts
- Do you have absolute contractual rights or a contractual discretion with Braganza limits?
- Implied terms – not easy where the details haven’t been ironed out yet
- Reasonable endeavours to reach agreements with third parties: are they enforceable?
Unsubscribe from the blog
You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing us here.