Unsubscribe from the blog
You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing us here.
- Harsh but fair? Implied terms won’t save you if written agreement clear
- The force of “subject to contract”
- Should I include an express and general duty of good faith in my shareholders’ agreement?
- Judge hadn’t erred by referring to pre-contractual negotiations
- What does “to the extent that” mean in a warranty claim accounts exclusion?
- Court of Appeal artfully navigates questions on agency and privity
- Recitals to a contract: what is the purpose of a purpose clause?
- Have no reliance on non-reliance? Clauses excluding misrepresentation must be reasonable.
- MAE the MAC return? COVID-19 and Material Adverse Effect
- Triumph v Primus: A case study on breach of warranty