Partner – London
Tel +44 20 3088 3671
Mob +44 7767674245
Richard specialises in litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution, with particular experience in complex contractual disputes and disputes involving structured financial products and derivatives. He continues to be regarded as a rising star in the field of insurance, particularly in relation to the energy and utilities and financial services sectors. He formerly taught the law of contract on a part-time basis at the University of London. Richard is qualified in England and New York.
Posts by: Richard Farnhill
- What you don’t know can help you - contracts and rights of third parties
- Plus ça change … the Supreme Court rules on the enforceability of “no oral variation” clauses
- Pour encourager les autres – when can your damages exceed your loss?
- Blessings in disguise: when does the law require you to give credit to a contract-breaker?
- A done deal: when a contract has been formed
- Freedom of movement?
- Limiting your liability - some guidance from the Supreme Court
- For better, for worse: further reflections on implied terms
- Once more unto the breach, dear friends: what has been going on in the law of contract?