Tel +44 20 3088 3849
Rainer is experienced in actions ranging from small claims up to the Supreme Court, and in arbitration. He specialises in contractual disputes, fraud and professional negligence and is a solicitor advocate. Before joining Allen & Overy he was a policy adviser to Treasury Ministers.
“Rainer Evers is described as ‘extremely logical and highly knowledgeable’.” Chambers UK 2011
Posts by: Rainer Evers
- Recitals to a contract: what is the purpose of a purpose clause?
- Penalty clauses: are they out of fashion?
- Once more unto the breach, dear friends: what has been going on in the law of contract?
- Good faith in English contract law – a fuss about nothing?
- Contra proferentem rule when interpreting commercial contracts