Unsubscribe from the blog
You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing us here.
- Will COVID-19 trigger a force majeure clause under my contract?
- What does “to the extent that” mean in a warranty claim accounts exclusion?
- Good faith: the (ad)venture continues
- Recitals to a contract: what is the purpose of a purpose clause?
- Have no reliance on non-reliance? Clauses excluding misrepresentation must be reasonable.
- Nevermind the John Lewis ad, the latest update to Lewison is out
- What’s the ETA?
- Contractual right or discretion? How to tell the difference and why it matters.
- Performance key to performance fee
- Force majeure, causation and damages – a “Classic” conundrum